Find out why coffee is really the magic bean.
It's easy to love coffee every morning, right? It's a perfect pick-me-up for our sleepy mornings, but now it's also a perky solution for tired eyes too.
Made from the same or similar beans, but expeller pressed before they're roasted, is pure Green Coffee Bean Oil. We'll discuss the difference between Coffee Bean Oil and Green Coffee Bean Oil below. Check out all these skin benefits of Coffee Bean Oil - and we're continually adding more to this list.
8 Benefits of Coffee Bean Oil for Skin
1. Diminishes signs of cellulite - High amounts of Vitamin E and other essential nutrients help to soothe skin and minimize the appearance of cellulite. A good Coffee Bean Oil scrub or adding this to your daily moisturizer, paired with muscle building and improved diet, will help cellulite to diminish greatly.
Read our blog post about How to Get Rid of Cellulite Without Chemicals!
2. Helps soothe puffy eyes - The caffeine in all natural Coffee Bean Oil helps to calm the skin and tissue around the issues that causes puffiness. Just like when you drink coffee, the caffeine in coffee is a diuretic, which means it draws out water. The caffeine stimulates the skin to calm down, diminishes puffiness from the added moisture, and makes eyes look brighter.
3. Minimizes fine lines + wrinkles - Coffee Bean Oil is packed with caffeine and essential fatty acids that will help build natural collagen and elastin. This will give younger-looking, smoother skin, and is known to be used especially to tighten skin around eyes.
4. Reduces swelling of bee stings and bites - This oil also helps to soothe pain from a bite and being anti-inflammatory, this will help to calm redness or swelling from the bite.
5. Helps calm acne - Once again, with anti-inflammatory properties, this will help calm inflamed acne and remove bacteria from the skin.
6. Topical aromatherapy benefits also helps depression - Coffee Bean Oil contains similar notes and smells of the coffee one drinks. These rich fragrances have been used to soothe anxiety and feelings of depression. Unlike Coffee Essential Oils, this carrier oil has a somewhat lighter, calmer scent to have on your face in the morning.
Extra benefit alert! The aroma from coffee bean oil also helps clear nasal passageways.
7. Alleviates muscle pain and tension - Add this oil to a massage oil and it will not only relax and calm nerves but actually relax tense muscle or joint pain that you might be experiencing.
8. Fights signs of aging - Coffee Bean Oil has anti-aging benefits covered. Its potent antioxidant properties make it a powerhouse for keeping a youthful appearance.
Natural Coffee Bean Oil has been the latest favorite for around-the-eye treatments to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and get the perky brightness back. It has been shown to reduce eye puffiness while naturally tightening the delicate skin around the eyes. Leven Rose Coffee Bean Oil naturally promotes the regrowth of collagen and elastin in skin for an overall firmer complexion.
More Facts About Coffee Bean Oil
It is important to note that smells and color vary depending on the time of year this oil is roasted and is affected by roasting methods. Most Coffee Bean Oil ranges from a light yellow to darker color and varies from a lighter scent to a very strong roasted bean smell.
Coffee Bean Oil is cold pressed from the roasted beans, which is an intense process. When we brew coffee, we're putting hot water into ground beans, which leaves the impact on the water. For the oil, it's never mixed with another ingredient or distilled. It's pressed through an expeller which extracts the oil from the bean itself.
Coffee Bean Essential Oil is a different processing method that's made from putting the roasted beans through a concentrated distilling method that results in the strong scent that's commonly used in diffusers and scented products, but doesn't have the same nutrient content.
What Customers say about Coffee Bean Oil
It works! I did alot of research before i bought this oil. I use in morning beforw my makeup so it soaks in and before I go to bed. My tired bags are gone, my wrinkles don't look like deep trenches and have become less defined. ~Jennifer
This oil truly does wonders for my skin. I put a few drops on my face and around eyes at night, and wake up looking great. My skin is even-toned, and dark circles under my eyes gone, I look truly rested. The smell is nice, like roasted coffee, but it does not linger. After just a few uses I bought another bottle for my sister as a gift. I couldn't keep that little miracle just for myself. ~Lidia
How is Green Coffee Bean Oil Different than Coffee Bean Oil?
Roasting coffee beans brings out their natural oils, which is why they're great for coffee drinks. Pressing roasted beans takes a lot of beans to result in a small quantity of oil.
Pure Green Coffee Bean Oil takes similar beans that have yet to be roasted and cold presses them for the most pure oil. These beans have not be impacted by any heat elements, leaving all the nutrients in their purest form. Because of this process, it takes more beans than even Coffee Bean Oil to result in the same amount of oil.
7 Benefits of Green Coffee Bean for Skin
1. Smoothes wrinkles - It's a powerful nighttime facial oil to improve fine lines and wrinkles as well as firming the skin on the neck and decolletage.
2. Protects against loss of moisture - Skin needs moisture and Leven Rose Green Coffee Bean Oil is the vitamin-packed moisture sealer to create a natural barrier against environmental factors.
3. Great for treating cellulite - Mix with ginger and cinnamon essential oils and massage oil onto cellulite area daily for best results.
4. Treats hyperpigmentation - Massage onto hyperpigmentation daily to see a more even skin tone.
5. Tightens around the eye area - For around-the-eye care, dap oil with ring finger going from outside to inside of outer eye, to provide least amount of stress to the eye as possible.
6. Reverses sun damage - Apply to dark sun spots or other photo aging damage to reverse the effects.
NOW, for the biggest benefit . . .
7. Increases natural production of collagen and elastin - The extra high concentration of essential fatty acids, sterols, Vitamin E, and antioxidants spurs your skin's natural production into overdrive.
Comments about Green Coffee Bean Oil
I LOVE this oil! The coffee smell is faint and does dissipate after a few minutes, but the amazing moisturizing effects last! This has made my winter dry skin look alive again, and I love the smooth feeling. The oil sinks in quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feel, just baby-soft skin, Great for nails, too. ~B. Bielen
Bought this oil to see if would help with my under eye darkness and circles and I was pleasantly surprised. The coffee bean oil is wonderful...very light and felt results immediately. Much more effective than that expensive eye cream I bought from my dermatologist with no results after months of use. Lesson learned...trust natural oils. ~Dearlyn
Now You Know:
- Coffee Bean Oil is full of caffeine and antioxidants that soothes inflammation, puffy eyes, acne, and even bee stings.
- Use Coffee Bean Oil to decrease wrinkles, ease sore muscles, treat cellulite and signs of aging.
- Unlike Coffee Bean Oil, Green Coffee Bean Oil is never roasted or treated with heat - it has a higher caffeine content, nutrient content, and a lighter scent.
- Green Coffee Bean Oil is great for smoothing dark spots, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation.
- Treat cellulite, moisture loss, and puffy eyes with Green Coffee Bean Oil.
It's easy to see why these little beans seem to be magical! Solve all of our morning woes, coffee!
Are you a natural oil junkie? Check out all of the Leven Rose Oils here.
ABOUT LEVEN ROSE
Leven Rose is an all natural beauty company in Colorado Springs, CO making the best in chemical free skincare and hair care products that you can trust. Our bestselling items have been rated #1 on Amazon and featured in GQ and Glamour. Learn more about Leven Rose and our full line of organic beauty products at LevenRose.com. Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest releases.