Been seeing Emu Oil lately, what's the scoop?
Emu Oil is seeming to become a bigger hit on beauty blogs, Pinterest boards, and even on your Recommended List by your dermatologist! Why is it becoming more popular?
Now, more than ever, people are becoming more conscious of what they put on their skin and hair. And for many people, the sun damage from sitting out by the pool with minimal SPF is showing up on their faces. Or worse, they've got skin or hair conditions that have had only chemical-oriented solutions available to them.
People are saying NO to chemicals!
They're saying NO in their scar healing ointments, their acne treatments, and more. Why? Because oftentimes, the chemicals make the skin condition worse, or you end up playing Whack-a-Mole trying to figure out what is actually agitating your skin.
Many of our customers are saying that not only do they have less irritation from their all natural Emu Oil over their other topical treatments, but the results are better! Why is that?
Benefits of Emu Oil
There are lots of benefits to pure Emu Oil, but let's just break down a few:
- Relieves sore muscles, aching joints, arthritis, carpal tunnel, sciatica, and general joint and muscle soreness
- Dramatically improves the healing time and outcome from scars, cuts, burns, wounds, and the effect of radiation therapy and surgical marks
- Minimizes stretch marks, skin graft healing, bruising, and skin damage from acne scarring
- Eases the effects of dry skin, cancer, dandruff, psoriasis, wrinkles, age spots, and eczema
- Relieves the irritation of bug bites, frostbite, rashes, razor burns, and acne (again)
- Promotes healthy nail and hair growth on your nail beds and scalp
And that's just the short list.
You can even use Emu Oil on your pets! Apply a few drops to their swollen joints, hot spots, flea bite irritation, and (sad!) cracked or burned paws.
The Scientific Reason for Emu Oil
A clinical study in Iran found that Emu Oil treats dermatitis, redness, and itchiness. It's popping up in other promising studies, too. Studies by Texas Tech and the University of Massachusetts-Lowell also confirmed Emu Oil's healing effects on burns and inflammation.
Why does it work so well? Here's the fast rundown why this is really a miracle oil.
- Emu Oil is naturally non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog your pores even though it's an oil.
- Emu Oil is has a high level of linolenic acid, which has been scientifically proven to ease muscle and joint pain.
- It's also high in oleic acid, which is scientifically proven to have an anti-inflammatory effect on the area where it's applied.
- Emu Oil doesn't contain phosphorus and allows for multi-dermal penetration. That means it soaks deeper into the layers of your skin, which doesn't contain phosphorus either. Quick and easy for skin to absorb!
- There's barely any risk of allergic reaction. None of the patients in numerous medical studies noticed any adverse effects from using Emu Oil.
- In blind tests, Emu Oil been proven to enhance hair follicle growth and healthy skin cell growth.
- Emu Oil also lowers androgen levels and is a DHT inhibitor which means that it prevents hair loss and enhances hair growth.
Sounds good. Let's get it on our skin an in our hair!
How to Use Emu Oil
For acne treatment, put just a few drops of organic Emu Oil on your fingertips and apply directly to your acne spots. Massage it gently (even if it's sore!) until the oil absorbs into your skin completely, which should be fast since it soaks in quickly. For the best results, reapply in just a few hours. By the next morning, you should see that the Emu Oil will reduce the redness and size as well as tenderness. You should be zit free within a few days!
One of our avid customers, Hai, sent us an email and said, "The most important thing is need to apply a SMALL amount of emu oil RIGHT on the acne 3 -4 TIME PER DAY, you will see the result shortly."
Hai has been using our Emu Oil for a while and gave us lots of instructions on what worked best for her. Specifically, "to the acne which has white seed inside, do the same way until the white seed get bulging then pop it gently, do not force it, when it's time to pop it, you just need a gentle touch then the seed will get out easily and completely. Keep applying the oil just 1 or 2 more day (few time per day) then it wont leave scar on your skin. If you see the acne area turn to darker, there is still white seed inside, be patient and continue the work for few more days, you will see the bulging white seed soon."
For general skincare use, you need to only apply 2-3 drops and massage on the skin until it fully soaks in. It's a very powerful oil, so use it daily for lasting effects. Apply multiple times a day on specific spots or apply all over the face both in the morning and at night.
Hai gave another recommendation to avoid adding essential oils or turmeric to your Emu Oil.[caption id="attachment_202" align="alignright" width="300"]
She explained, "As you know that turmeric is good for acne and scar treatment so I thought double good ingredients would give me the double effect but I was wrong. I added just 1 drop of turmeric essential oil with 30 ml Emu Oil, the oil turned to yellow, more oily and difficult to absorb to the skin. So I didn't add anything else to the second bottle and I could see my skin got improved after just 1 week. My pores gets smaller, my skin looks healthy and lifted up."
She loves her Leven Rose Emu Oil!
Her final advice, "Be patient then you will get the best result beyond you expect."
For hair care, apply 3-5 drops to your hair 30 minutes before showering or add to your natural hair conditioner. Emu Oil is great for thinning, dry, and damaged hair. Some of our customers find it is great as an overnight hair conditioning treatment too. Apply 3-5 drops to your hair, cover with a shower cap, and in the morning shower with a natural shampoo and conditioner.
Lucille, another fan of Emu Oil, had this to say:
I had a thinning hair line and had checked to see what products I could use that is all natural that would regrow my hair. Everything I found was had ingredients that I wan't willing to put on my head, so when I checked the emu oil, I got really excited, because of all the things this oil is good for. I am working on my second bottle, and I must say my hair line is beginning to thicken up. When you use it you must be patient, it will work if you give it time.
Have some advice for us on the best way to use Emu Oil?
Drop us a note or leave it in the comments below!
Now You Know:
- Emu Oil naturally treats skin and hair conditions, is better than chemicals and doesn't cause negative side effects.
- Non-comedogenic, anti-inflammatory, and healing scars and joint pain, Emu Oil is an ideal moisturizer for your beauty routine.
- Apply a few drops to acne-affected skin and reapply a few hours later to reduce redness and clear up your breakout.
- For general skin care, apply 2-3 drops to your face as a moisturizer in the morning and evening.
- To increase hair growth and prevent hair loss, use 3-5 drops of Emu Oil massaged into your scalp and let it sit for 30 minutes before showering.
ABOUT LEVEN ROSE
Leven Rose is an all natural beauty company in Colorado Springs, CO making the best in chemical free skincare and hair care products that you can trust. Our bestselling items have been rated #1 on Amazon and featured in GQ and Glamour. Learn more about Leven Rose and our full line of organic beauty products at LevenRose.com. Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest releases.
SHOP NOW to get your Organic Emu Oil on sale.