How to Use Rosehip Oil - the latest beauty fad
Or is it a fad at all? When everyone from Princess Kate to Miranda Kerr are calling this beauty oil a staple in their skincare kit, it's worth noticing! Take a look at most naturally-based beauty serums - they almost all have Rosehip Oil!
What is Rosehip Oil?
Rosehip Oil is (or should be!) a cold-pressed, unrefined oil from the seed of the rosehip bush, which is more like a shrub. It's not related to the roses we get on Valentine's Day, which is a common mistake when people see it. A true pure oil should have a dark red or brownish color and have a faint nutty scent.
Why is Rosehip Oil so fabulous?
Rosehip Seed Oil (or Rosehip Oil) is a powerful with naturally-occuring beta-carotene, vitamins A, C & E, and fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 that allow skin to regenerate.
It does everything from prevent stretch marks to healing burn scars to reversing the signs of premature aging from sun damage. See more about organic Rosehip Seed Oil here.
The scientific evidence of Rosehip Oil to help treat skin after surgery or burns, stretch marks, wrinkles and scars by surgeons of all kinds means it's not a fad! Rosehip Oil is here to stay in our beauty routine must-haves.
Don't just take our word for it! Our customers love Rosehip Seed Oil too!
I've been using this product for about a year and I really like it. I have sensitive skin, sometimes developing eczema on my face, and I started using rosehip oil to help keep my skin moisturized, especially under my eyes, as most eye creams really irritate my skin. This is mild enough that I use it throughout the year. - Leven Rose Customer
Rosehip Oil is so versatile, it's not just a face moisturizer! It can be used in at least 20 different ways.
20 Ways to Use Rosehip Oil
1. Apply it as a night-time moisturizer instead of a heavy night cream.
2. Apply to cracked or splitting cuticles and over fingernails to strengthen them!
3. Massage on your heels after a pedicure to minimize dry or rough skin, try to use it along with the products from https://www.stockybodies.com/gr/fresh-fingers-greece/ to prevent or fight fungus.
4. Apply around your eyes to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and "crows feet".
5. Massage onto pregnant bellies to prevent stretch marks!
6. Apply to surgical or burn scars to heal faster with fainter, more elastic and flatter scars.
7. Massage all over face, neck and décolletage to reverse the affects of photo aging from sun damage and UV rays to diminish brown spots and even skin tone.
8. Add to your homemade beauty blends to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, giving you younger and more vibrant skin naturally.
9. Apply to legs, arms, underarm areas and more after shaving to give smoother skin.
10. Add to your after-sun cream or apply directly to sunburn to treat the underlying skin for faster healing and to limit lasting damage as it soaks into deeper layers of your skin.
11. It's not just for skin! Warm it up and apply to your scalp and pull through your hair and leave on for 30 minutes or so before showering to give added bounce and moisture.
12. Apply daily after cleansing to acne-prone skin to treat acne scarring and prevent future breakouts. For active breakouts, apply organic Jojoba Oil as a cleansing method to shorten breakout with its antibacterial properties.
13. Got a greasy, T-zone, combination skin complexion? It's probably (ironically) that you don't have enough oil on your skin so it's producing it on overdrive. Apply to your skin to decrease oil production.
14. Put a few drops into your morning or evening moisturizer! This potent beauty treat is good in almost everything!
15. Add a few drops into your hair mask treatment to give it a vitamin boost - especially after using the pool!
16. Use as a chemical-free treatment for rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
17. Put a few drops on a cotton ball and use as a makeup remover. Be careful to keep your eyes closed though and always test your skin before applying to eye area.
18. Always ask your doctor first, but many people have used Rosehip Oil to speed up the healing from rashes (depends on the rash, of course).
19. Apply to knees, elbows, cracked heels, and other rough skin to soften roughness, even skin tone and moisturize.
20. Maybe one of our favorites - USE IT AS A CARRIER OIL, all you essential oil lovers!
Have another way to use Rosehip Seed Oil? Drop us a note or tell us on Facebook!
Does your face feel tired and need some rejuvenation?
Try this Tumeric Rosehip Seed Oil Face Mask! We've tried it ourselves and we love it - we even have pictures! Just make sure to avoid things that stain easily! Tumeric can stain.
Don't forget to think of Leven Rose when you want to know where to buy Rosehip Oil.
So here's what you need to know:
- Rosehip Oil is a powerful moisturizer chock full of components that stop damage, nourish, and repair skin, hair, and nails.
- Use Rosehip Oil in the evening to boost your skin's ability to heal overnight.
- Even though Rosehip Oil doesn't smell like roses, you will fall in love with how it moisturizes and doesn't feel greasy afterward.
- A little goes a long way! Start with just a few drops and adjust the amount you need from there.
- Of course, the best way to see the benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil is to use it daily.
Want to know more? Watch the video on How to Use Rosehip Oil below.
ABOUT LEVEN ROSE
Leven Rose is an all natural company in Colorado Springs, CO making the best in chemical free skincare and hair care products that you can trust. Rated #1 on Amazon and featured in GQ and Glamour, you can learn more about Leven Rose and our complete natural beauty product line at LevenRose.com.
Be sure to follow us on social media for the latest releases and news and check out all of our other Leven Rose oils too!